Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dear Paris,

Dear Paris,

     I don't know how to tell you this, but I think that it's time that we part ways. But don't think of this as a permanent goodbye, just a simple separation. We've had a really good run and I want you to know that I'll always remember the time we shared and all the wonderful memories we created together. You've been too good to me and I want you to know that it's not you, it's me. I'm young and don't think I can be exclusive with you right now. I mean I have the rest of Europe to see and I'm running out of time. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I know this is kind of bad timing, especially because you are supposed to meet my family in a few weeks. Can we keep it cordial for them though? I hope you know that I'll always love you, and hey, maybe we can get back together sometime.

Yours Truly,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment